Scalp conditions can play a vital role in hair loss, so using the correct scalp hygiene products designed to help hair loss sufferers is a vital in your treatment of hair loss.
When suffering from hair loss or hair thinning it all starts with your scalp cleansers.
Scalp cleanser designed for hair loss are medically proven to unclog the hair follicles whilst also removing the dead skin cell buildup of the scalp, whilst also putting your scalp at the perfect PH level for the new hair to grow.
Hair loss specific hair cleansers help to reset the oil glands to the follicles to help alleviate an oily itchy scalp.
Scalp conditions due to dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis also benefit from using medical scalp cleansers as they help to remove the build-up whilst calming an inflamed scalp, there for giving the new and existing hair it’s best chance to be a strong and healthy hair.
Regular shampoo and conditions purchased through your super market contain Sodium Lauryl Sulphate or Sodium Laureth Sulphate these are used in all house cleaning detergents and cleaning products as they are designed to create a lather which in turn makes people think they are cleansing the hair, whilst what they are actually doing is stripping the scalp of the natural oil therefore making the oil gland over react and they start producing more oil.
Shampoo and conditioners containing these ingredients will inflame and aggravate people who suffer with scalp conditions such as eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis.
At IHLSAU we have two ranges to choose from our Platinum range and our new dBest range all designed with your hair loss need they are designed to:
- Remove the dead skin cells clogging the hair follicles.
- Invigorate the blood flow to the hair follicles.
- Reduce and reset the oil glands to the hair follicles.
- Nourish the scalp to help sooth and calm.
- Help to restore the scalp PH level to allow for optimal hair growth!
LASER AND ITS IMPORTANCE IN YOUR HAIR LOSS, HAIR THINNING AND TREATMENT OF ALL SCALP DISORDERS
Clinical studies have found using Low – Level Laser therapy increase the hair regrowth needs by 39% when used solely on their own. So, when used in conjunction with our Platinum scalp cleanser or our dBest range designed for all types of hair loss and our medical compounded products designed for your lifestyle and needs, this enables our clinic at IHLSAU to achieve to outstanding results and happy clients.
Low Intensity Laser Therapy help promote reparative regeneration which occurs during would healing and physiological regeneration, which occurs during the hair cycle, which relies heavily on cell proliferation. So, using Laser therapy in not only regrowing and strengthening the hair it is also used in the healing of dermatitis, psoriasis, and eczema.
IHLSAU laser therapy can be used here in our clinic or in the comfort of your own home using the IHLSAU laser helmet. To promote strong new growth and to minimise hair loss and thinning we recommend using our laser twice a week.
- Low Intensity Laser therapy significantly improves hair count and quality.
- Low level Laser therapy stimulates cellular activity in the scalp tissue promoting a better blood flow to the area.
- Helps to restore hair follicles in the Telogen phase (Falling) back into the Anagen phase (growing) reducing hair fall.
- Helps to prolong the Anagen (growth) cycle.
- Helps to restore and increase hair density and diameter as well as decrease the hair shedding.
- Decreases inflammation to the hair follicles.
- Invigorates circulation and stimulation to the hair follicles prompting it to grow stronger.
- Helps repair the damage to the scalp caused by scalp conditions such as Eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis.
- Low Level Laser Therapy is non-invasive, painless and has no side effects.
To achieve the best outcome for all your hair loss and thinning hair needs speak to a specialist in the hair loss field and book your free complimentary scalp and hair loss assessment with IHLSAU on 1300 557 224